Perstorp is now looking for an experienced Plant Manager to lead the largest production plant at Perstorp Group based in Stenungsund.
Reporting directly to the Site Manager, the role involves having full responsibility for the plant Oxo-production and it’s 100 employees.
The role will require a self-motivated, driven leader with a blend of operational experience and people focused leadership ability who will be able to fit seamlessly into the Perstorp culture.
You have many years of experience in operational management from the process industry and a technical college education or equivalent. You have experience and training in labour management, labour law, health and safety And also knowledge of chemical helth risks and environmental/fire hazards of raw materials, production and finished products.
The Plant manager is involved and actively contributes to the development of the site as a member of the Site Operations Team.
You will be responsible for all plant activities, including:
- Direct and coordinate all actions carried out in plant Oxo-production
- Actively participate in and push the safety work in the plant
- Activily participating in and push the improvement work (PPS) in the plant
- Lead and develop the plant in daily operation as well in the longterm perspective
- Responsible for the development of operational plan, budget, government relations, reporting etc.
- Actively participate in the site management team, support its decisions and implement them in own plant with good communication skills
- Be involved in implementation and development of the unique corporate culture at Perstorp
- Active in the site management team – develop and implement organizational structure and way of working of the plant
- We believe that you have 5 to 10 years of relevant industry experience in addition to experience of plant and/or operations leadership.
- You are likely to have chemical engineering or equivalent background, probably within chemistry
- You possess excellent leadership combined with good skills in communication, problem solving and influencing to be able to drive positive change in day to day operations.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of Lean Manufacturing techniques, backed by a solid understanding of modern and a practical grasp of TPM and Six Sigma.
- You have a record of identifying opportunities for improvements that results in implementation of new methods and equipment
- You speak native Swedish and master English without any problem in speech and writing.
The role offers an interesting leader role with lots of freedom under responsibility and an opportunity to lead the largest plant in a global company. Perstorp is world leader in several sectors of the specialty chemicals market present in 22 countries and production plants in Europe, Asia and North America.
Perstorp is Sweden’s largest industrial user of natural gas – raw material in the process and the facilities supply energy to district heating in Nol and Stenungsund.
Questions and application
Welcome with your application as soon as possible, no later than May 12, 2019, interviews will be performed continuously. If you have any questions, please contact Marie Bubach 0707-607243 or Cornelia Gustafsson 0727-299654.