Perstorp is now looking for an experienced manager to lead the maintenance department at the site in Stenungsund, the largest production plant in Perstorp Group.
Reporting directly to the Site Manager, the role involves having full responsibility for the maintenance at the plant and the departments 45 employees.
The role will require a self-motivated, driven leader with a blend of operational experience and people focused leadership ability who will be able to fit seamlessly into the Perstorp culture.
You have many years of experience in operational management from the manufacturing industry and a technical college education or equivalent. You have experience and training in labour management, labour law, health and safety And also knowledge of chemical helth risks and environmental/fire hazards of raw materials, production and finished products.
The Maintenance manager is involved and actively contributes to the development of the site as a member of the Site Management Team.
You will be responsible for all maintenance activities, including:
- Lead and develop the maintenance department in day-to-day work as well as in the long-term perspective
- Actively participate in and push the safety work at the site
- Activily participating in and push the improvement work (PPS) within own department and within the site
- Drive and coordinate work on reliability along with production organzation
- Responsible for the development of operational plan, budget, reporting etc.
- Be involved in implementation and development of the unique corporate culture at Perstorp
- Actively participate in the site management team, support its decisions and implement them in own plant
- We believe that you have 5 to 10 years of experience in operational management in the manufacturing industry as a leader of a maintenance department.
- You have a technical college education or equivalent
- You have training in labour management, labour law, health and safety
- You have knowledge of chemical helth risks and environmental/fire hazards of raw materials, production and finished products
- You possess excellent leadership combined with good skills in communication, problem solving and influencing to be able to drive positive change in day to day operations.
- You speak native Swedish and master English without any problem in speech and writing.
The role offers an interesting leader role with lots of freedom under responsibility and an opportunity to lead the maintenance department at the largest plant in a global company. Perstorp is world leader in several sectors of the specialty chemicals market present in 22 countries and production plants in Europe, Asia and North America.
Perstorp is Sweden’s largest industrial user of natural gas – raw material in the process and the facilities supply energy to district heating in Nol and Stenungsund.
Questions and application
Welcome with your application as soon as possible, no later than May 12, 2019, interviews will be performed continuously. If you have any questions, please contact Marie Bubach 0707-607243 or Cornelia Gustafsson 0727-299654.